Saturday, January 3, 2009

First Entry

Well, let's get this blog started. I know other people with blogs and they've sparked my desire to blog too. My entries will probably mostly short, that's just my style. However, I will include here about my latest movie interest: Valkyrie.

Valkyrie is a great movie, it was full of action, strategy, and new insights (at least for me) about plots to stop Hilter from destroying Germany. It was very tastefully made (clean, only having one cuss word - that's it!). I also think it's a movie that gives honor and respect to the men who risked so much to prevent horrible things from happening to others at the hand of Hitler. It also provokes me to consider what I would risk to stop evil from happening to others, if it was in my power to do something.

I highly recommend watching Valkyrie!

No comments:

Post a Comment