Tuesday, February 10, 2009

God is Good - Bueno es Dios!

Luke 11:9-10
"So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened."

How true this is. The Lord has shown His faithfulness to me once again this week as I've wrestled with some issues and asked for the Lord to make a way through what I'm dealing with. He has. He's carrying my burdens and letting me take his yoke so that he can guide me through how to deal with things that bother me.

Matthew 11:28-29
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."

I am thankful for some really good friends (including my wonderful husband) who have been praying for me and patiently let me talk about some things with them. The Lord is working through you and answering your prayers for me!

Sometimes things that I feel the Lord wants me to do seems so impossible. Forgive, forget, rely on Him...and more. When I tell the Lord that I just don't think that something is possible...He makes it very possible for me to do what I considered impossible.

I've tasted that the Lord is good and am writing this post just to say that. He may not give us all the money we want or fame that might make us feel good about ourselves...but when we are rich in the Lord, we can experience unconditional love, peace, mercy, and strength. (Luke 12:21)

The Lord is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment